Monday 8 February 2010

The Biography of the boy who would become O W Dawson (7)

      "He's great to be around. Easy to get on with. Just easy. He's more interested in making things easier for everyone else than the goal at hand. A real social person. Spending time with him is like a black hole, you could be with him and not realise you've just wasted  two or three hours. It's not right to say wasted, no time is wasted with him, it all just a good time. He's not burdened by deadlines or appointments, he can charm his way out of any lateness, it's like people just understand why. I can imagine they would think it was the other's not letting him go rather than him."

   "One thing I would add, secretly, on his own, he works really hard but he does it away from other people. Whenever he's needed to have worked, he has. He just does it privately, shyly away from others. I don't know why, but it does add to that image he has."

     "I don't think he's arrogant, I know a lot of other people, people, I might add, who don't actually know him, say he's arrogant. Maybe, you could level self-assured at him, but in this line of work, we all are self-assured."

No comments:

Post a Comment