Monday 8 February 2010

The Biography of the boy who would become O W Dawson (6)

       "When I knew him whilst we did the architecture degree, up in Glasgow, it was awkward.
I didn't know how to act around him. I wasn't the only one too. I guess some of us didn't get him. I was all awkward and difficult. He either planned it that way or just wasn't aware of it. The strange thing was he did nothing to help the situation, it was almost like he liked it."
                                        
       "Then, a couple of years later, due to a mutual friend, he came to visit us in London. It was amazing how different it was. To be honest, I didn't think that much of him before then, now, I think he's one of those people who could do anything they wanted in life, I just don't know why it took him so long."

No comments:

Post a Comment